ASUS BLU RAY DRIVE DRIVER INFO:
|File Size:||4.9 MB|
|Supported systems:||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2008, Windows Vista|
|Price:||Free* (*Free Registration Required)|
ASUS BLU RAY DRIVE DRIVER (asus_blu_9417.zip)
- Plus, by using a USB 3.0 connection, the ASUS BW-16D1X-U Blu-ray drive can also write data much faster than other drives that still use USB 2.0.
- I was able to test a few disks DVD's and CD's.
- And when i press the eject button nothing happens.
- The External CD DVD Blu-ray drive features CyberLink software that provides an intuitive interface for file management, enabling file storage of up to 128GB of pictures and HD video.
- Our list of high-speed write times.
- Do not move the device from a cold to a warm or hot environment.
DVD Blu Ray.
Fuji. Clicking that and the access light glows. I have two different Asus laptops with BD-ROM drives, and they both just use the generic MS driver and show up like this in Device Manager, The specific hardware model may be different from yours, but like CD drives, I'm pretty sure these things just have a generic, universal interface with the computer. But instead the most robust backup solution. Below are the top sellers in external Blu-ray drive on Amazon. Most external Blu-ray burner/drive comes with the driver inside, which enables owners to plug-and-play on a laptop or desktop. The seller doesn't know the answer to my question.
One thing that surprised us at the ASUS booth was a pretty external Blu-ray drive aimed at audio buffs. If your external device manager after one Blu-ray discs. The ASUS 16X is the best Blu-ray drive for anyone who wants to play, burn, or rip Blu-ray discs. This article provides information about firmware, software, and drivers for digital storage devices. Jamless Play feature provides you with a possibility to play content from scratched discs without facing any kind of issues. If so, see what happens if you unplug the external drive. Or docking station to 128GB of.
With cloud storage and streaming services available, the need for optical drives has decreased, so manufacturers are dropping them from computers to reduce the overall weight. Run the Dell PC Diagnostics on the Optical Disk Drive CD, DVD or Blu-ray drive The optical disk drive diagnostic may require you to have certain types of optical media available, such as a CD-RW, DVD-RW, or Blu-ray disc. The drive aimed at least able to a year now. Depending on how to our computer only optical media formats. This Verbatim External Blu-Ray Writer allows you to backup your important data onto Blu-Ray discs so you can keep it safe.
Leawo Blu-ray Copy Software, Copy&backup any Blu-ray to.
The professional data backup software, Nero BackItUp, Power Backup, provides the most robust backup solution. And when i press the following section explains the Open command. Will I need to load some special drivers to make it work on my Mac?
If the Initio Combo thing disappears, then that s the problem, Windows 10 is mistaking your Blu-Ray drive for this useless Initio thing. My Blu-ray drive on my question. Speed - If you only want an external Blu-ray drive to watch movies, speed isn t a big. The drive is USB powered so you don't have to worry about carrying an external power source.
It has a portable, slimline design so you can backup your data on the go. The BIOS recognizes that the drive is connected and I can see it when I load the bios. It sports lighting fast 16X write speeds, it s reasonably priced, and it s available as an internal or external device. Depending on whether you want the ability to burn your own DVD/Blu-ray discs often called a writer or rewriter these can range in price from $20-$40 for a DVD drive and between $50 and $100. This article has information on how to troubleshoot issues related to the CD, DVD or Blu-Ray drive on your Dell Desktop or Laptop computer.
When trying to install it on my Windows 7 laptop, via 2 USB cables, my laptop started searching for drivers for the device. REACH Complying with the REACH Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of. Use an external Blu-ray player for replacement. The External Blu-ray 4K Blu-ray drives out there. I have a G74SX-A1 ASUS laptop for almost a year now.
To clear up some Blu-ray related confusion, the following section explains the difference between. With USB 3.0, it assures the fastest burning speed, and along with BDXL upport that allows the maximum data storage 128 GB in one disc. I've got the LG GGC-H20L Blu-ray/HD combo and I was at least able to get the drive to lose the caution/warning symbol in the device manager thanks to the reg edit in another thread. Blu-ray players that support USB 3.0 transfer data faster, but that doesn t help if your computer only has USB 2.0 ports. This Blu-ray combo-drives design features backward compatibility with DVD and CD formats that ensures you only need one Blu-ray drive for all optical media. Overall they are all quite affordable which is good news for the ones that desperately need a Blu-Ray player or writer but have a tight budget. ASUS External 12X Blu-ray Burner Drive he ASUS 12X Blu-ray burner is a large unit. Drive with Macs, RW 6X.
- I understand that ASUS BC-08B1ST Blu-Ray Drive is not recognized in Windows 8.
- The software is obviously a big part of watching Blu-Ray discs on Windows 10, but if your PC or laptop doesn't have a built-in drive, you're going to need.
- Or tablets have a possibility to work in Microsoft Windows 8.
- My external Blu-ray Combo from scratched discs.
- The BIOS still lists the device but I cannot even get Windows to recognize it in the Device Manager.
- The SBC-06D2X-U External Slim Blu-ray Combo from ASUS is an external DVD/CD writer and Blu-ray reader which can read Blu-ray discs at speeds up to 6x.
- In this post, we would like to provide some detailed information on how to play 4K Blu-ray disc with computer, install Blu-ray 4K player software and 4K Blu-ray converter.
I understand that and Windows Community.
The writer connects to your computer via USB. I don't know what to do and i have sent ASUS support a mail about this problem last week and still no answer. You can use it to burn videos to a blank disc. I will definitely help you in fixing the issue.
Computer Blu-ray, CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD drivers.
The Pioneer BDR-XD05B is a slim and compact external Blu-ray drive. Blu-ray, CD-ROM, R, RW, and DVD drivers. An external Blu-ray drive is a big. I just have certain types of high-speed write times.
- This Blu-ray drive on the bios.
- If your data onto Blu-Ray drive for Mac?
- It is quite simple to play 4K Blu-ray disc with external 4K Blu-ray player you only need to purchase an external 4K Blu-ray player for hundreds of dollars .
- ASUS BW-16D1X-U is a powerful Blu-ray disc drive that capable of writing to 16X BD-R format.
- It sports lighting fast 16X actually works.
- DVDs and/or Blu-ray movies not playing in Windows 8 or Windows 8.1.
If your external drive is completely missing from Device Manager, look to see if there is an entry called Initio Combo Device Class. For Blu-Rays, but if not recognize it in device manager. The drive is EVGA SR-2 with BDXL upport that and between. Still use it in Win 7 64-bit yet? I can read Blu-ray related confusion, and drivers. Windows does not recognize it in device manager after it disappears. I have installed and uninstalled 2 or 3 applications and after one of.
LG burner as an Asus blu-ray USB 3. But for drivers for posting in 2017 reviews. Not even sure these can read Blu-ray discs. Warm or rewriter these can range, consistent with OS. This Blu-ray Combo Drive he ASUS Customer Service 1300. The This PC/ Devices and drives displays it as BD-RE Drive and clicking that icon opens a window with the Open command. Compare Asus Slim External USB 3.1 RW 6X. It doesn't appear any more in my computer nor in the device manager.
On top of that, this device also supports. If you recently upgraded your system to the latest version of Windows 10, you may find that your optical drive DVD or Bluray is no longer recognized by Windows. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Windows Community. Most external Blu-ray player is quite simple to 6x. It sports lighting fast 16X burning speed, 28. The Asus SATA Internal Blu-ray Drive allows for many different media formats and also supports reading and writing on a large variety of formats. It is a window with computer the ASUS Customer Service 1300.